Friday, May 25, 2012

...on Cabin Fever

I need a date with my husband, and I need it now!

I love our home and our kitties with all my heart :)  I just feel like I've gotten stuck in a suuuuuper boring routine.  I wake up with Dave at o'dark-thirty, make breakfast, send him to work.  Then I spend the entire day avoiding boredom as best as I can.  I clean the kitchen, vacuum, clean the bathrooms, take a nap, read, visit my regular websites, yadda yadda yadda.  Every now and again I'll go visit my FRO, go to the library, or go workout.  I start dinner so that by the time husband gets home, we can eat, hang out, go to bed, repeat.

Mer.  I need something to break up this monotony!  My job starts on Saturday.  I wish it wasn't on the weekends at all... I would much rather work all day during the week and get to spend some actual quality time with my husband when he's off work.  Le sigh.

We both have read the book called, "The Five Love Languages," and it's a good read for any couples out there, married or not!  Anyway, my love language is definitely quality time... but with David's job, there doesn't seem to be much of that.  I'm in a poopy mood lately and I'm missing my husband a lot.

Today, my mother- and sister-in-law are coming over to spend some time with me.  I'm sure there's a great, fun day ahead of us!  I think we're going to cook lunch and take a walk on the beach.  It should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment